The G20 group will assemble for the 18th time in New Delhi, India, in 2023, and India will serve as the summit’s host country. It’s significant to emphasise that, while the leaders of this organisation work towards financial and strategic development, this summit holds a special position for nations in the South-East. The Group of Twenty (G20) includes nations including China, Argentina, India, Turkey, and others. On December 1, 2022, India assumed the leadership of the G20 meeting following the previous meeting held in Bali, Indonesia.
On September 9 and 10, 2023, delegates from all participating countries will now meet at the Progress Field, which Prime Minister Modi recently opened after it was rebuilt, as part of the G20 Summit 2023 schedule. It’s important to note that the agendas for these meetings were prepared with the Kashmir G20 Summit in 2023 in mind.
The G20 Summit 2023 will be broadcast live on YouTube, news networks, and other platforms. You may get a detailed rundown of the activities taking place in conjunction with the G20 Summit in India by reading our earlier discussion of the G20 Summit 2023 venue information.
Guest to attend G20 Summit in India :
Narendra Modi (Prime Minister Of India – Host), Alberto Fernandez (President of Argentina), Anthony Albanese(Prime Minister of Australia), Joko Widodo (President of the Republic of Indonesia), Luiz Inacio (President of Brazil), Justin Trudeau (Prime Minister Of Canada), Yoon Suk Yeol (President of South Korea),Giorgia Meloni (Prime Minister of Italy), Joe Biden (President Of United States Of America), Charles Michael (President of the European Council),Li Chiang (Prime Minister of China), Sergey Lavrov (Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation), Andres Manuel (President of Mexico), Cyril Ramaphosa (President of South Africa), Fumio Kishida (Prime Minister of Japan), Emmanuel Macron (President of France), RC Erdogan (President of Turkey), Olaf Scholz (Chancellor of Germany), Muhammed Bin Salman (Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia), Rishi Sunak (Prime Minister of United Kingdom).
G20 Summit in New Delhi in 2023:
- The India Exposition Mart International Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC) in New Delhi will host the G20 Summit 2023 Ministerial meeting.
- The presidents of 20 nations are expected to attend the G20 Summit in New Delhi on September 9 and 10, 2023.
- Delhi has been placed under a two-day Section 144 curfew, and on September 9 and 10, 2023, all businesses and roadways will be shuttered.
- The gathering will include representatives from a number of nations, including India, Indonesia, Italy, Australia, China, Germany, South Korea, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, European Union, United States, Canada and Japan,
- On news channels or the official G20 YouTube channel, you may watch the G20 Summit 2023 live.
- Additionally, the India Exposition Mart International Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC) will serve as the host location for the G20 Summit in 2023.
- Several Indian cities, including Kashmir, Amritsar, New Delhi, Varanasi, Raipur, Mumbai, and others, will host the G20 Summit in 2023.
G20 Summit in Kashmir in 2023:
- The official summit website, g20.org, has the programme for the G20 Summit in Kashmir in 2023.
- The summit will occur in Kashmir, according to future details.
- The G20 Summit’s eloquent sentence emphasises India’s diversity, which is seen in Kashmir.
- For your information, we have included the entire itinerary for the G20 Summit 2023 in this section.
- On the G20 Summit’s official website, g20.org, you can keep up with happenings.
G20 Summit in India in 2023:
- On December 1, 2022, during the Bali Summit in Indonesia, India was given the chance to host the G20 Summit in 2023.
- The task of hosting the event in India was given to India’s Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
- Presently, India is organising this programme and has invited the 20 leaders of the G20 Summit 2023 participants.
- To exhibit off India’s diversity, a variety of activities are being held throughout the country.
- On September 9 and 10, 2023, the G20 Summit ministerial meeting will take place in New Delhi.
How to View the G20 Summit Live in 2023:
You can view the G20 Summit in 2023 live by doing the following:
- Turning on your TV according to the schedule is the first way to watch the summit.
- You can watch the programme live on television if you tune in to a news channel.
- The G20 channel will live-stream the event on the YouTube app or website as an additional viewing option.
- The agenda of the G20 Summit will also be covered by numerous other journalists.
G20 Summit Dates in 2023:
The dates of the 2023 G20 Summit are September 9 and 10.
What Number of Nations Will Attend the G20 Summit?
The G20 Summit will have participation from 20 nations in total.
The India Exposition Mart International Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre (IECC) will serve as the host location for the G20 Summit in 2023.